me and my narcissism, hand in hand.

So I've been thinking I need to get back on top of this whole blogging business.  I have recently been presented with a friend's very clever and self proclaimed pretentious internet based self-exposure and it brings out the narcissist in me.

I joke that I can't really get into the whole blogging thing for fear of becoming narcissistic ("you are in no danger of becoming narcissistic" says the most beloved narcissist I know). 
 But that's not true. 
I am already a total narcissist and living in fear that the world at large will find out. 
Again, not true. 
I am already a total narcissist and living in fear that the world at large with forever have pretentious internet based self-exposure to prove it.

Ahhhh, that's a lot of my chest.

I've been thinking a lot about honesty lately. conceptually as well as literally. maybe I'll touch on that tomorrow.
...as I get back on top of this whole blogging business.